Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM: Hundreds of dealerships could be restored

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[​IMG]Hundreds of the 1,350 General Motors Co. dealers who lost their franchises last year could see them restored, the company's interim CEO said Wednesday.

More...

2. Murdered-Knight

Murdered-Knight Member ROTM Winner

hopefully they do, i hate how many people are unemployeed. I liked it when the economy was good and stress was down!

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hope they restore all the profitable dealerships, the last thing they need is to go back to the old way of doing business and finding themselves back in the red. I too hate to see anybody lose their job but the car business is forever changed and i cannot see them restoring all dealerships that were closed.

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree, that sounds like it is great news! Lets see how it all works out, and keep our fingers crossed!:glasses: