1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Military Discount

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sam_A, Aug 23, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member 100 Posts

I don't know how many military members are aware that GM has a military discount that they offer on new vehicles.

One must register at the website: http://www.gmmilitarydiscount.com

These discounts are usually ADDED to any other promotions that the dealership is running. Dealerships have the option to participate in the program so check with them first.

If any military member is looking to buy a new GM vehicle, definately sign up on the site and see what discounts you can get.

Hope this helps.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sadly sometimes they dont offer much of a discount if the vehicle is a hot seller. But thanks for the heads up. I got $600 extra off when i bought my 06 silverado (if id been able to get the 07 in the color i wanted i would have gotten nearly $2000) but yes it is nice that GM offers something extra.
  3. Leenie Elizabeth

Leenie Elizabeth New Member

Hi Sam A.

Great Post! Thanks for spreading the word about the GM Military Program.

I came across your thread doing some web work for GM. Just wanted to let you know that there's also a Facebook page that aims to bring Military families together to share their experiences. Check it out when you have some time: http://bit.ly/bAqk6O

Best,
    Leenie Elizabeth
  4. Sam_A

Thanks Leenie Elizabeth,

I will definately check out the website. Thanks for the info.
  5. swrevin36

swrevin36 New Member

Went through USAA when I bought my 2010 Crew Cab. I liked it alot better. You know what you are going to pay before you get there. With all of the discounts and incentives I got almost 9k off sticker.
  6. RMC_SS_LDO

RMC_SS_LDO New Member

I just did the same, but I used the Military Discount plan vice USAA for my new Silverado. The price was almost identical but GM is currently offering an additional $750 off for USAA customers. Between that, the $5k off for a 2010 and an additional $1k for financing thru GMAC it wound up a great deal. I wasn't really in the market for a new vehicle, but I am headed back up north next year and my previous car (Chrysler 300 SRT8) wouldn't fare well in the snow! Hated to part with my car but my new truck is pretty darn nice and at a great price!

As a shameless plug, "Big Mac" at Bennett Chevrolet (in Kingsland, GA) was super to work with. I've know him for years and he found the exact truck I wanted with no BS games.

/r

Allen
  7. Sam_A

Congrats on the new truck. Sounds like you got a great deal! Do you have any pics?
  8. RMC_SS_LDO

RMC_SS_LDO New Member

A re-post, but my latest "Family Pic"...

[​IMG]

/r

Allen