1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Motor Club - Roadside assistance - GMAC

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 4, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just curious if anyone here uses the GM Motor Club service. I've been trying to get information about it, but the folks at GMAC don't seem to know anything about it, even though it's their own product.

www.gmmotorclub.com
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have always used AAA, but I looked at my paperwork from when i bought my truck new and there is a Car Care service plan packet that contains info on Cross Country Motor Club and the CCMC benefits guide explains the roadside assistance, emergency towing, etc. The packet also came with free oil change coupons (of course I use these) and future service coupons. My extended warrant i purchased is from National Warranty Corp. so this is something entirely different
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I use Good Sam roadsite asst.through camping world which also covers any trailer I may be pulling.:happy:
  4. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

I too use the AAA, they've always done me right. Even though right now i have the Roadside assistance i still keep the AAA just in case.