1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Parts and Accessories - Discounts and Auctions

Discussion in 'GM Parts Club' started by GMPartsClub, Sep 18, 2009.

1. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

We'll be looking to move some stock over the next week or so and creating some auctions on the www.gmpartsclub.com website. These are NEW parts that we just want to get moving. I don't have a full list yet, but this does include items like:

GM parts
    GM Performance Parts
    GM crate engines
    GM Transmissions
    race-shop manufactured engines built to GM specs
    some flowmaster muffler systems
    some GM bedliners
    mcgaughys suspension systems
    Corvette Wheels
    Cadillac Seats
    Precision grills
    Headrests with built-in lcd screens
    Audiovox flip-down DVD players
    Beltech suspension parts

Keep an eye on this site and we'll get the auctions moving early next week. Of course if you're looking for something, give us a call and we'll see what we can do, remember to mention that you came from this website for GM Parts Club.
    Chevy Truck Parts
  2. GMPartsClub

I forgot to mention that these would be closeouts and deeply discounted.
    Chevy Parts
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Any small-block 350s built for TBI or TH700R4s laying around that you need someone to take off your hands? :glasses:
  4. GMPartsClub

We've still got to make a profit on this stuff ... most of the time. :shocked: We do happen to have a couple of engines that we do need to just get off the rack, I'll take a look and will post over when I get the information.
  5. lovergirl

lovergirl New Member

The prices and shipping were great. This looks like it will be my new go to place to buy gm oem parts.

I am going to pass the word on about the site to a few of the other forums that I post on for a great place to purchase factory gm parts.
  6. vedeVece

vedeVece New Member

GM Parts and Accessories Discounts and Auctions

I think the only real different parts are things like housing and maybe screens -2 and -4 have a larger screen?.