1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM Parts Department cant find my grill

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sdpbob, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sdpbob

sdpbob Rockstar 100 Posts

So there almost done fixing my truck and I got a call from the local GM Parts Department saying that I had to have done some aftermarket work on my truck because they cant find my GM Grill in chrome. The guy told me to go online and find a GM grill that I want to have instead for free, so thanks to him I get a free billet grill. I went online and found my exact grill for my truck, so I dont know how they cant find it. :lol:

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice! share pics when you get it back.

3. sdpbob

I will hopefully when I get back from the field on Saturday my truck should be waiting for me. Ill take pics and post them after I have some time to take her for a drive.

4. Sawfish

Sawfish Member

Very simple. Effort.

5. sdpbob

Yea so the manager at the place where my truck was at found the grill and ordered it so no billet grill for me, well atleast not yet.