1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Promotes E85 Ethanol Infrastructure in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 4, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[ GM Corporate USA ]
    If the 10,305 owners of General Motors E85 ethanol-capable vehicles in the Pittsburgh area refueled solely with E85 ethanol fuel, they could save an estimated 6.2 million gallons of gasoline every year. Millions of additional gallons of gas could be saved if all owners of flex-fuel vehicles regularly used mostly renewable E85. ...

More...
  2. 67Cowboy

67Cowboy New Member

E100 Home Made Ethanol

If we could get rid of the Bureaucrats like Capaquitic Teddy and Hitlery then we could all make our own fuel like the farmers did when I was a kid!!! Heck we've been racing on Alky-motors in the south for 100 years !!! All I'll have to do is change my jets and plugs because my fuel pumps and everything else are compatable and then i'll have almost 0% emissions. The Bureaucrat NAZIs just want their retirement fund paid for by folks like me, with all their pork taxes !!!