Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM sure is proud of the new Camaro Z/28...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Jan 9, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I saw this last week on Yahoo..:gasp:And No radio for that price....

3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yeah, you have to pay 1,125 to get a 4 speakers (comes only with one for safety), possibly the radio, and a/c. They even removed the small air compressor/tire kit in case of a flat. IMO the price is way too high

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

that is crazy considering you can get a 2014 corvette 3LT for $62,000. Sure the camaro has 30 more horse power.

5. ScottsdaleGuy89

ScottsdaleGuy89 New Member

The Camaro is one heck of a car but $75,000? I could think of a few ways to spend that money more efficiently elsewhere.

6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Call me crazy, but that car just dont speak camaro to me, I am sure it would grow on me eventually, but I get a european feeling when I look at it. One cant take away from the fact that it is a runner, and will pinn your butt to the seats.

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

If I'm not mistaken, this z/28 is suppose to be intended to be street legal drag race cars.

Edited: nevermind. I'm thinking of the copo

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Nevermind. I'm thinking of the copo camaro

9. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

The copo is not street legal, as it does not and reportedly can not get a title. The new Z/28 is suppose to be a street legal road racer as they cut hundreds of pounds out of it and worked on the aerodynamics, suspension, and braking

10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think it's well worth $75,000, I would pay it If I was after something like that. You have to look at what it would cost to take a stripped out Camaro, and build it up to what the Z28 is and I bet you'd have more then that in it, plus your time and labor.