GM sure is proud of the new Camaro Z/28...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Jan 9, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I saw this last week on Yahoo..:gasp:And No radio for that price....

3. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yeah, you have to pay 1,125 to get a 4 speakers (comes only with one for safety), possibly the radio, and a/c. They even removed the small air compressor/tire kit in case of a flat. IMO the price is way too high

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

that is crazy considering you can get a 2014 corvette 3LT for $62,000. Sure the camaro has 30 more horse power.

5. ScottsdaleGuy89

ScottsdaleGuy89 New Member

The Camaro is one heck of a car but $75,000? I could think of a few ways to spend that money more efficiently elsewhere.

6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Call me crazy, but that car just dont speak camaro to me, I am sure it would grow on me eventually, but I get a european feeling when I look at it. One cant take away from the fact that it is a runner, and will pinn your butt to the seats.

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

If I'm not mistaken, this z/28 is suppose to be intended to be street legal drag race cars.

Edited: nevermind. I'm thinking of the copo

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Nevermind. I'm thinking of the copo camaro

9. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

The copo is not street legal, as it does not and reportedly can not get a title. The new Z/28 is suppose to be a street legal road racer as they cut hundreds of pounds out of it and worked on the aerodynamics, suspension, and braking

10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think it's well worth $75,000, I would pay it If I was after something like that. You have to look at what it would cost to take a stripped out Camaro, and build it up to what the Z28 is and I bet you'd have more then that in it, plus your time and labor.