GM Take It Home Promotion

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 27, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just got this email:

[​IMG]

GM® invites you to bring home one of five exciting new vehicles for a complimentary two day test drive at your convenience†. Choose from the sporty Pontiac® G6®, the versatile GMC® Acadia®, the luxurious Buick® Lucerne®, the rugged GMC® Sierra® or the refined GMC® Yukon®. Simply log on to www.gmbringithome.com for more program details, or call Enterprise now at 1-866-542-6527 to reserve in advance.*

2. ChevyFan

I'm not sure if it was this promotion or not, but I got a postcard for a free GM rental car from enterprise rental car. Basicly, I get the free rental car so I can check out the GM product.

Anyone else get one of these? I'm just wonering about insurance, they usually hit you for like $10/day for their insurance...

3. Reprobate

Reprobate New Member

This must be more or less a "formal" invitation to BVA (Borrowed Vehicle Agreement) a new GM for a day or two.

Most, if not all, dealers will allow for this if there is potential for a sale. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I haven't gotten an invite, I feel left out.

Must be recent buyers of new vehicles in the last few years.

1 person likes this.
  5. ChevyFan

:redface: Not sure. I'm signed up with GM as a media source, it's pretty cool, I get to log in like in part of the press like a big car magazine or something.

Not sure what this promotion is. But, if they're willing to let me drive one of their vehicles for a couple of days on them.... :hey, why not!