Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM Take It Home Promotion

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 27, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just got this email:

[​IMG]

GM® invites you to bring home one of five exciting new vehicles for a complimentary two day test drive at your convenience†. Choose from the sporty Pontiac® G6®, the versatile GMC® Acadia®, the luxurious Buick® Lucerne®, the rugged GMC® Sierra® or the refined GMC® Yukon®. Simply log on to www.gmbringithome.com for more program details, or call Enterprise now at 1-866-542-6527 to reserve in advance.*

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm not sure if it was this promotion or not, but I got a postcard for a free GM rental car from enterprise rental car. Basicly, I get the free rental car so I can check out the GM product.

Anyone else get one of these? I'm just wonering about insurance, they usually hit you for like $10/day for their insurance...

3. Reprobate

Reprobate New Member

This must be more or less a "formal" invitation to BVA (Borrowed Vehicle Agreement) a new GM for a day or two.

Most, if not all, dealers will allow for this if there is potential for a sale. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I haven't gotten an invite, I feel left out.

Must be recent buyers of new vehicles in the last few years.

1 person likes this.
  5. ChevyFan

:redface: Not sure. I'm signed up with GM as a media source, it's pretty cool, I get to log in like in part of the press like a big car magazine or something.

Not sure what this promotion is. But, if they're willing to let me drive one of their vehicles for a couple of days on them.... :hey, why not!