1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale GM Textured Black FRT LH/RH Door Handles - Silverado,Sierra,Tahoe,Suburban,Yukon

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by AMac, Mar 5, 2013.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I have for sale Set of GM Textured Black Door Handles that were taken off of my 2011 Chevy Silverado.

Excellent condition!

There are many vehicle applications under the following GM Part Numbers:

(FRT) 25890216LH

(FRT) 25890220RH
    (RR) 25890260RH

I accept payment via PayPal and ship USPS Priority Mail
    Pair of Door Handles $19
    Shipping $6
    Total $25

PM me if interested; I will update this post once the handles are sold (buyer has paid).

Thank you!

GMTC1.jpg
    GMTC2.jpg
    GMTC3.jpg
  2. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

i assume you went to painted/chrome...how hard is it to change out the handles? I have the textured and have been thinking about this mod...thanks in advance
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

the most time consuming part is taking the door panel off and then identifying the bolts that go the door handle. Was a good learning experience.
  4. undertheradar

undertheradar Rockstar

I just replaced my wifes speakers in her Saturn "lookout" I mean Outlook (P.O.S.) I think the panels come off like hers do. Did have those push pins, like 10 or 15 of them that felt like you were going to break the door panel in 50 peices when the pins "broke" free?