1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Tire Pressure Montior

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Grizzly Guy, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

I use steel rims for the winter,so the tire montior doesn't work.Now when I put the GM rims back on in the spring,can anyone tell me how to reset the tire pressure montiors so that they will send properly.I guess the proper thing to have done was to buy montiors for the steel wheels,but the price was just way tooooooooooo high at the time.
  2. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

I had to do the same thing with mine, its kind of a dumb lengthy process, open up your owners manual and all the step by step processes are listed.
  3. bowtie11

bowtie11 New Member

doing it yourself would work but i recomend taking it to a dealership. my truck was actually having problems and if you dont have a computer diagnostic programmer its difficult.

just my personal opinion