GM toolbox

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Breathtaker, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Breathtaker

Breathtaker Rockstar

Does anybody have it? finish and quality? pics would be great, I'm thinking about purchasing it for my 2009 Silverado as well as the undercover buddy toolbox if it fits with it? :oops:

2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

are you talking about the one that works with the cargo management system (flush with the bed rails)?

3. Breathtaker

Breathtaker Rockstar

Yes the one made by undercover, thinking about getting both the cover and toolbox from GM.

4. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

yet another product i was considering... if i didn't have a weatherguard toolbox...

5. Greg84

Greg84 Rockstar 100 Posts

It will not work with the GM toolbox and those cargo management rails. The undercover hidden hinges hit the cargo management rails when you try to close it. I don't think there would be much of a seal between the cover and the GM toolbox either since it sits so low in the truck and not above the rails.

Just buy any other brand of toolbox that sits on top of the rails and it will work fine.

6. Breathtaker

Breathtaker Rockstar

Yeah Greg, I just found out from undercover that it will not fit with the GM toolbox, it sucks because it looks great, thanks man.