Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM Truck Club Chat

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by TrailLeadr, Mar 21, 2007.

?

Would you be interested in Live chat on this site?

1. Yes.

49 vote(s)
    80.3%
  2. No.

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. Don't care

7 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

For a time back around August of last year we had a chat room setup. Some of you probably remember it, some maybe not.
    It went away with the old software. It wasn't the most robust, and had some glitches, like double postings. But it was pretty nice just the same.
    I'm just curious, if any of the members would be interested in having a live chat room on this site?
    I'm not looking to make more work for you Steve, but I probably will be anyway.:redface:

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Not a Bad idea, Patrick. Sorry Steve, Like an all you can eat...is your plate full yet? :he:

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

At work the joke is "How many #1 things do you have on your list today!"...

I plan on having a lot more time to devote to this site in the near future. After my family time, this will be my #1 obligation ... getting this site as big and powerful as I can get it.

Everyone who is here now and has some skill, be on notice ... I may come ask you to help moderate in the near future. :party:

4. TrailLeadr

Family First. Always!!:great:

5. KD7ONE

KD7ONE Rockstar 100 Posts

Live chat would be awesome :great:

6. TrailLeadr

Your vote counts!!!

It's great having some feedback from you all, but what we could really use are some votes. Other polls generate a lot of response, so I know you all see the polls. This poll will hopefully help me convince the site admin that placing a chat option on this site is a wise idea. :tongue:
    Obviously there's no sense in doing it if only 8 people out of our 3000+ members are interested.

I suspect that many of our members "don't care" either way, and that's ok, there's a voting option for that:happy:

So please just pop a vote in there, and let us know where you stand.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  7. Cableguy

It would be nice to have a section in here to relax and let "acky brakey" mullet down and talk smack. Please don't be afraid to post negative too.

8. cafs

cafs New Member

"letting a mullet down" ? :eek:

9. Cableguy

Bumping this poll up! Thats funny 5 replies in this thread. Thats weird I could of swore I saw 416 active members. Alot of people must have broken keyboards!?

10. Cableguy

Bump! Its your forum to enjoy. But it would be greatly appreciated if you would enter poll. You don't have to comment if your shy. If you have an opinion please post postive or negative so we can close or move forward. Thanks in advance. :biggrin: