1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Truck Club Girl Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I stick to my earlier comment that it will be fewer than five females. It was my hope the girls would take the challenge and prove me wrong. What is your current total? You can't count Caddi. LMNBO !
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Three girls so far... I know that there is ChevyGirl and Chevytruck princess that didn't post yet...and that would make five!! come on girls... get posting..
  3. Coach24

Well they need to post to count. Like the don't count your eggs till they hatch.
    Course my dad said I was hatched under a rock so I guess I know a bit about eggs.
  4. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

We know there are 2 more out there ! and there are of course the couple men that love to create drama !

Erica, ya know we could just go ahead and talk about female issues and maybe the guys will leave this thread alone ! :na:

Actually tho, they may just put their two cents into those topics as well due to the fact that they deal with their wives ! hmmm afraid not much will scare them off ! :rofl:
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Men can scare... I'm a female Officer, I have made many men cry in my time. bahaha!! The guys will always put their two cents in all the time, even if I tell them no, they will do it... lol Lets hope the girls come through and post!!
  6. Coach24

All funning' aside. Ladies you make for some real enjoyment on this site.
    Please become more active and don't be afraid to tell us how ya feel. Yaya I know with your hands. Lol.
    But seriously don't be afraid to dish out some of what us guys say.
    One more thing.
    Ladies, I truly wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Denise

Merry Christmas !!
  8. Coach24

Thanks! Hope you had a wonderful day. GMCerica must be traveling as she is not showing on Santas radar
  9. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

present and accounted for!
  10. Denise

All right we have number 4 !!