1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM Truck Meets in Illinois?

Discussion in 'IL - Illinois Chevy Truck Fans' started by 06badZ71, Sep 3, 2008.

1. 06badZ71

06badZ71 New Member

hey everyone im just curiouse if theres any GM Truck Meets in illinois im located near chicago,never heard of any goin on around here:grrrrrr:... So ya if anyone knows of any id love to hear about it:great:
  2. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 Member

I guess there aren't any. I would like to know too!
  3. MTchevy1

MTchevy1 New Member

There MUST be more chicago area members than this! Where are you guys from? I'm in Villa Park... northwest suburb.
  4. tankstlyez

tankstlyez New Member

Does not seem like there are any in Chi-town area, have not found one down here at SIU either. Still looking though...
  5. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

there seems to be more people from IL on here then i woulda imagined
  6. Linda_sn

Linda_sn New Member

GM Truck Meets in Illinois

Im a pretty new guy here in bmc. are there any meets that go on around the southern indiana/northern kentucky area? if so can you all show me where i can keep gettin updated about that? thanks runtime error 3027 cannot update
  7. 03Silverado

03Silverado New Member

u at carbondale or edwardsville SIU?
  8. MixedLove

MixedLove New Member

I'm located in Central Il. Champaign, is 30 miles south of me. Never heard of any meets. Just more less general car shows. If you guys ever want to get one going I'm game if I can swing it.
  9. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 Member

I'm from Northern Illinois, in DeKalb.
  10. mike54

mike54 New Member

I'm from Woodstock :glasses: