1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GM was once ‘Heartbeat of America’

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 30, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

[​IMG]The GM that helped move the world from horses to Chevys and Cadillacs is expected to file for bankruptcy protection Monday and will likely emerge a shadow of its former self.

More...
  2. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member

3. bcoffman

bcoffman New Member

All because executives padded there pocket and spend money like there is no tomorrow. And working class america gets laid off.
  4. detailjohn

detailjohn New Member

Can't wait to see the NEW GM (GovernmentMotors) tell us what kind of vehicles we can drive!!

I can hear Taps being played..... God Help Us!!!!

Thinking about buying a Texas Truck...

:warn:
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^VVVVVVVVVVVVVV.........................AND THE HEARTBEAT DIES!!!!!

I don't think they will ever be the same, just wait until you guys see the new GM micro cars! They are like the Chrysler smart cars, well if that's what the people want then that's what they will get. Well I just can't wait until it's all over, the stress level all over is unbearable some times.
  6. bcoffman

bcoffman New Member

I thought I ran over a speed bump today and looked back and it was a smart car lol :rofl: