1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMAC Insurance ???

Discussion in 'Car Insurance Reviews' started by Dan, Aug 19, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Dan

Dan New Member 100 Posts

anyone have GMAC auto ins im thinking about getting it and want to here any good or bad on claims with discounts for haveing other gm services there giveing me a great quote but before switching i need the pros and cons

Thank you
    Dan
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I've talked with a good number of folks from GMAC in the past year and I have the GM Motor Club auto service protection, but not the GMAC auto insurance. I did get a card in the mail recently and was going to check it out.
  3. donl

donl New Member 100 Posts

GMAC Insurance

I have had GMAC Insurance on both my vehicles for a number of years. Luckily I've never had to file a claim other than a few windshield rock chips which of course cost me nothing. And did I mention they were cheaper than anyone else.
  4. Dan

Dan New Member 100 Posts

thats why im asking they are priceing my policy at almost 1/2 what im paying now for same coverage and a lower deductable

Dan