Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMC Acadia Forum

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by ChevyFan, Dec 2, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is a sweet vehicle, I think the crossovers like the GMC Acadia are the wave of the future.

Who's got a GMC Acadia and how do you like it? What can GM do to make it even better?

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

How many Acadia owners on the site? It's really an impressive vehicle, if you get a chance to drive one, you should jump at it.

3. ChevyFan

Bumping this thread as we've got more Acadia owners on here now that the vehicle is a couple of years old.

4. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My wife has 1 one we like it. Last vehicle was a 2004 Yukon and this Acadia seems to have more room for cargo than the Yukon did. I wish we would of bought the AWD model though, only regret.

5. jow003

jow003 Member

I'm trying to convince my mother to trade in her pilot for the acadia, how many miles do yall have? any trouble? mpg? ride?

6. 1st Synthetics

Would buy again!

We have 27,000 miles on ours. No problems seems to be a great utility vehicle. I think we average around 20 MPG and it rides really good.

7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't own an Acadia, but I have worked on them before. They are extremely nice vehicles. My only complaint is the damn oil filter is a paint in the butt to change. You have to really fight, or :fighting0040: with them!

8. 1st Synthetics

That oil filter is in a bad spot. Luckaly I do not have to change my oil that often.:glasses:

9. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

True, so very true.

10. ChevyFan

Bumping this thread.

I still love the look of the GMC Acadia and the Buick Enclave more than the look of the Chevy Traverse. They are all on the same platform - the GM Lambda platform, and they rock.

I think I want to buy one later this year instead of a new Tahoe.