1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC Acadia seats Cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Traverse Forum (GMC Acadia, Buick Enclave)' started by wissamrar, Mar 6, 2013.

1. wissamrar

wissamrar New Member

Dear friends

I'm planning to order custom seats cover for my Acadia 2009 as the genuine but with different colors , can any one help me to get the exact dimensions for the all seats the 3 rows and if diagram that will be more helpful to send it to the seller , btw my 2nd row 3 seats (connected) not two.

Best regards and thank you for your help

Wissam
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

I would suggest, if you are ordering custom seats, the seat cover supplier should have access to the exact dimensions of the seats, your job is to tell them the seat configuration (as you just did with us), the material and colour.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

where are you planning to get there made at?
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I suggest taking your truck to a upholstery repair shop. We have then all over the place here. I am sure that it will not be cheap. The places here will "Deglove" your seats, take measurements from the original skins and make you new ones. Again, not cheap! they charge around $150 just to change out the side bolster panel that always cracks on the GM leather seats. So, I can only imagine what they would charge for all new skins. Are you seats leather or cloth? It may be cheaper to order the lightest color skins that you can from the dealer and then have them dyed to the color you want.