1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC Badges? Where Can I get some Nevada Edition ones?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Falcone, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Falcone

Falcone New Member

Well guys I have a new 2010 Sierra Nevada edition and I'm going to be removing the dealership badge and the flex fuel badge as well and I am looking to get an additional Nevada edition badge to go on the tailgate to match my doors. Anyone know where I could get a set of the mountains and the nevada edition bar?

Here is a picture I found online of the door badges.
    [​IMG]

(and I already emailed the company which I took the picture from their website)
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts

I just looked and looked and can't find them either. Could always buy another truck just like yours and use its badges haha
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Ebay? Or contact the dealer and see if they can order some for you?
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Dealer can get them for you
  5. Falcone

Falcone New Member

I checked evil bay, didn't show anything. Anything OEM anyways. Looks like I'll be giving the dealer a shout, hopfully they don't try and chrage an arm and a leg.
  6. Bigbomber

I wouldn't think it would be much more than the other badges on the GMC trucks,good luck!
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

If this is not a new badge, you might be able to find at a junkyard.
  8. Falcone

Falcone New Member

I don't think its new to this year, but new to the bodystyle.

Bigbomber, would you happen to have an idea on how much the other badges run?
  9. Bigbomber

I have no idea what they are worth.Why don't you call your dealers parts department and see how much they are?