1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMC Factrory 20" Chrome Wheels Sale or Trade!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by shurshot, Jul 27, 2009.

1. shurshot

shurshot Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a set of OEM 20" Chrome Factory wheels for sale or trade. These have less than 3000 miles on them and are in perfect condition. I will consider trades for other 20" Chrome wheels or will sell outright for 1000.00. Please see my album for pictures or PM me and I will send you more if you like.

Thanks, JC

2. shurshot

Wheels`

Anybody? How about 900.00? Wheels now Have 5000 Miles still in perfect condition....

3. rscottk90

rscottk90 New Member

I could be wrong but i dont think oem stocks are gonna be worth anywhere near that. just my .02 to maybe help you sell.

4. jt_5.7

jt_5.7 Rockstar

ill buy 500 tops

5. shurshot

Thanks but unless I can get at least 800 + shipping I will just have to keep them. I would let the set, wheels and tires, go for 1200 + shipping.

Again thanks for your interest!