1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC Grill sticker

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by peacekeeper, Sep 29, 2009.

1. peacekeeper

peacekeeper New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a decal to cover the red GMC emblem in the grill of my Yukon? I would like to do a reflective white like I just had on my 'burban. I did that one myself, but I think cutting around the G M C will be a bit more difficult. Thanks in advance!
  2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Have one made... do a search for local shops that make signs t-shirts sometimes they will also do stickers/decals... i'm having something made up for my truck... no bigger than what you're talking about and its only costing me about $30..
  3. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You can also go to the mall and have one of the booths that does stickers for the windows for cars. There's atleast 2 in every mall here by me. The make anything you want in any color. Just my 2 cents on this.
  4. peacekeeper

peacekeeper New Member

Thanks guys, I found a place online...$20 was alittle high, but its done.