Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC Sierra 1, mitsubishi eclipse 0

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by trapperdon, Jun 2, 2010.

1. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

here's what happens when a punk is too busy with his cell phone and takes on American power !!

:great:

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) - A young male driver was text-messaging just before a head-on crash Tuesday that left him with traumatic injuries, a Clark County, Wash., Fire District 6 spokeswoman said.

Spokeswoman Dawn Johnson said the unidentified driver was northbound in a Mitsubishi Eclipse on a local street when he swerved into southbound lanes and collided with a GMC Sierra truck.

********* i love how the brush guard is just as tall as the car !!

Attached Files:

2. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Uhhh.. the pic of the car is a lancer not an eclipse. cool pic though. sorry for the kid that was driving it. lol
  3. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I see 4 problems here
    1. young kid driving a foreign car
    2. I hate my generation becuase we started the "ricer" fad.
    3. idiot was texting.
    4.picked the wrong truck to run into.
    on a lighter note
    R O F L
    his car is gone:party:
  4. Slim-Rob

Slim-Rob New Member

thats wat he gets. I hate when people text and drive, or do anything and CAN'T pay attention to the road. Some people can't even drive while they are driving...
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well I do hope that the kid is doing alright.. However wow, talk about damage.. And it looks like the Seirra was gonna make it..
  6. 99ChevyZ71

99ChevyZ71 Rockstar

and thats why i drive a truck:rofl:
    trucks always win :sign0081:
  7. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

That sucks, bet he'll pay attention next time.
  8. Blue Roan

Blue Roan New Member

I hope that the truck is fine and the kid learns his lesson. When will people learn that texting and driving don't mix? Hell, I almost wrecked out by my self last night on the way home because I dropped a cd. Texting is way harder and way more distracting than picking up a cd. Idiots (me included)
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sad to say that people can't police themselves so there will have to be more laws on the books for this type of behavior. Sorry folks, you can't drive and take your eyes off the road for 15 seconds.
  10. trapperdon

trapperdon Rockstar 100 Posts

what?? so i cant take a cat- nap whle driving the semi ?? :rofl::sleep::lol: