1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gmc sierra all terrain badge/emblem

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Darknesss23, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

Hello all! I'm looking for a pair of the GMC SIERRA "ALL TERRAIN" edition emblems... If anyone knows where to get them please let me know! Thanks in advance!
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

The 2 outlets to try would be......G.M.Parts Direct and E-bay......I looked on LMC Trucks and C/K Resto's Web Site's.......and they don't have the GMC Sierra All Terrain Emblem.
  3. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

I tried Ebay earlier today before I posted this lol ... No luck :( You think my chevy dealer would be able to order them? I know I'd be paying a premium but if I can't find it anywhere it might be my only option... I know it belongs on the sierra but I think it would look good on my 08 silvy!
  4. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 New Member

called my chevy/gmc dealer and......... $68 PER emblem! wtf
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Get the part # and try GMpartsdirect.com Or enter it in Google and you will find it cheaper..