1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept Truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Apr 16, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Check this out. I'll get more information on it but it's a future planned concept vehicle, the GMC Sierra All Terrain HD Concept truck.

Sierra_All_Terrain_HD_Concept_1.jpg

Sierra_All_Terrain_HD_Concept_2.jpg

Sierra_All_Terrain_HD_Concept_3.jpg

Sierra_All_Terrain_HD_Concept_4.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member 1000 Posts

That is a pretty truck, but I think the wheel opening need to be wider on it, so you can fits larger tires if wanted.
  3. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

If trucks weren't $80,000.00, I would buy one of those in a heartbeat!
  4. TXFireman87

TXFireman87 New Member

that front end is god awful. but i like the concept and agreed bigger wheel wells
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

ive known about it for a while. all the GMC guys ive talked to says GM has no plans to actually build it. to much $$$$ for most people to even come close to buying. idea was for it to be a diesel powered off roading 3/4 ton. kinda a mix between a raptor and a stock 3/4 ton diesel GM. there are a few articles around if you google for em.

Alex
  6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I'd seen these pictures previous somewhere, but can't remember where. I love the concept, but also agree the cost might make it too impractical. I think one of the smart things about the Raptor is that the cost is similar to half ton trucks with similar amenities from elsewhere. Granted, you can't negotiate the price which means higher cost, but it's still within the realm of reason if you're already looking for a brand new ext cab or crew cab with a 400hp engine and creature comforts on the interior.

This one might break the bank. I like that they're thinking along those lines though.
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

I agree the front end looks like crap. But the rest of the truck I like other than the price tag. I remember when trucks with leather and a nice reliable V8 was under 20,000$ but now they're 4x that because people don't know how to read a dang map anymore.
  8. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts

9. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

The front looks like a bull bar already that's neat looking!
  10. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

I actually like the look of that front end. This def has a lot of potential. I'd buy that in a hearbeat regardless of the price lol. Everything in my opinion is visually appealing except for the color scheme. The base color is decent, but I'm just not a fan of the chrome/silver accent look. Other than that I think that's beautiful!