1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

gmc terrain/ equinox 4 cyl 2010 [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Equinox Forum (GMC Terrain)' started by terr, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terr

terr New Member

Hello
    I want to know if the gmc terrain and equinox 2010 with 4 cyl there are good acceleration? good torque in lower rpm?
    thanks
  2. terr

terr New Member

and ....

and I want to know if there are tilt and telescoping steering wheel?
    thanks
  3. catbert

catbert New Member

The 4 banger has good power - really surprising!!! I have the 4 cyl LTV model with all the bells and whistles. I couldn't be happier. Chevy hit it out of the park. BTW - 32 mpg on the road is a real figure. The 6 speed transmission helps keep the engine move the chubby little rascal keep on its' power band. Unless you are towing, I see no reason to opt for the 6.
  4. NoxNoob

NoxNoob New Member

I've had my 2010 LT with the 2.4 4cyl for about 6 months now and I've never really felt that it's underpowered. I recent drove a friends Dodge Magnum truck with a V6 and it felt like a dog compared to the I4 in the Nox. It's not going to feel as "tourqey" as a V8 (or good V6) but if you are familiar with inline 4cyls then you know that they like to rev, and this engine does it smoothly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.