Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMC TopKick Forum and Photos

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by ChevyFan, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

I have had no troubles as of yet after a total rebuild of the air ride its all been great, the only complaint i could possibly make is that my truck really dose not know if it is an lly or lbz as it was made during the big change up with duramax, but with all the reading i have done and what i have seen in front of me to date is that I have a lly built like lbz, stamped tagged and tuned as an lly... but if any body out there knows for sure what the difference is between the 06 lly the 07 lly and the 07 lbz , let me know... PS.. i have studied the duramax forums on this so many times now, i think i could write one myself:)
    Production date on this incomplete cab/chas was 10/06, then it went to Monroe truck IMG00078-20120308-1338#1.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thats so money. :)
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would love to have one of these trucks. I have no need for the towing capacity at this time, but I still want one. There is one parked at the local Bass Pro shop every day. Every time I see it I try to give my wife a new reason why we need one. "Honey, it would pull the 2000 lb boat really well"!! "It is a Diesel, everyone needs a Diesel", "If we pass a broken down semi that had a load of perishable medical supplies going to a children's hospital, we could help"! Nothing has worked as of yet. Guess I have to keep trying, it took 7 years, but I ended up talking her into the Yukon XL.