GMC Topkick photo thread

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by ChevyFan, May 18, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The web's #1 spot for GMC Topkick photos! Well, it will be in 3 months. Let's see your TopKick photos posted up here. Clean or dirty, sport or work, let's see em.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

GMC Topkick Ironhide

This was from the Transformers movie (or at least inspired, I forget).

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. RussMcB

RussMcB New Member

Do you want pics of ole timey ones, too? Or just new ones?

Here's my former ambulance, now race car tow vehicle.

Attached Files:

4. meortman

meortman New Member

DSCF0004.jpg Here is my 2005 Chevy Kodiak 4500 4x4 w/ Duramax and Allison 5 Speed tranny. It is hooked to my 2006 Brooks Brothers 26' tag that weighs 23,000# loaded. We make our own aluminum flatbeds in house so we make sure they get made to haul serious weight. Love it!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  5. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

i love this truck so much.... i would put wider and shorter stacks on it tho

6. sprayfoamer

sprayfoamer New Member

2013-01-23 07.40.33.jpg 2013-02-28 14.37.01.jpg Couple of pictures of our Kodiaks. Love these trucks!!

7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

I don't see many topkick photo's here :lol:. I would like to see more.

8. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

nice trucks guys, im on lunch break rite now so i dont have time but when im done i'll get a couple pics of our dump trucks

9. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

Arrite guys sorry for the wait but here they are! The first is our old TopKick (1983 sierra) 8500 that My father used for his construction company for many years. we retired her about 4 or 5 years ago now. View attachment 51301 It still ran when my dad bought another one and gave me the old one. Always wanted to do somethin with it but you know how that goes..
    And the second is a Kodiak that we got about 4 or 5 years ago.1999 Kodiak C-8500 View attachment 51302 Both have been great trucks and never let us down.

10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ive seen you before. I can't remember where but you can't forget that tow rig. I'm at road Atlanta,barber and commerce and much as I can be. Just started back into dirt track racing with my brother