1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMRC Aftermarket Head Unit Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by FrigginNoodles, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys I have a wiring harness that I purchased and used in my 03 Silverado with Bose package. The wiring harness keeps the factory chimes but does not support onstar. I was planning to install this in my next truck when I was in between vehicles but since my 07 silverado came with a 6 disc changer, I am not going to change the head unit. So anyways if you are interested send me a pm and make me an offer.

The sticker on the harness reads:

GMRC-01
    GM Chimes No Onstar
    0720GMRC_3.6
  2. Sorry to bump my own thread, but this item is still available. Make an offer if your interested.
  3. tyty910

tyty910 New Member

Hey man, Do you know if the wiring harness is compatable with a 2000 GMC Denali, because i also have a Bose stock system in my truck and i have 2 Memphis Audio 12's with the head unit and everywhere i have looked they are asking like $120 for it.
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

good luck selling man! bump it