1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GM's restructuring officer a veteran of the game

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

He was one of the architects during Kmart's bankruptcy reorganization of a multiyear business plan and helped revitalize a health insurer and a manufactured-home builder.

More...

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

OH NO! He is the guy that was in charge of Kmart's turn around, well GM workers may as well kiss everything goodbye. I used to work at Kmart when I was 16 up until I was 18, and they used to have blue cross health care and dental just like most big businesses. When they got restructured I was talking to some of my friends that still work there, and they got ALL of there benefits taken away and were offered Cobra at a fee. They also took away all of there pensions with no notice, AND they took a huge pay cut. Some people went from $10.00 an hour, down to $6.15 an hour and they had 20 years with the company. I really am scared now, I may as well throw the hat in! :fighting0034: