Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest ~ Chevy Truck Products Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

SPRING 2012 GMTC CONTEST - PRIZE LIST
    Ok, so far we have a good selection of prizes, but they're still coming in as I have reached out to another batch of vendors and they asked me to hold on and they'll come up with something. This list is subject to change.

Total Value of all prizes is now over $4,000!
    Contest Starts Week of 3/26/2012
    Total Value of Prizes updated 3/18/2012

F29134893.jpg loproqt_feature.jpg brand_chevy.jpg

• Total Load Control System
      One Total Load Control system rear-suspension 9-inch air spring enhancement for Silverado / Sierra pickup.
      $829 MSRP value ($429 introductory price)

• Fender Flares from EGRUSA
      One Set of four Fender Flares from EGRUSA.
      $399 to $599 value

• Tonneau cover from Truxedo
      A Truxedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover.
      $518 to $558 value

• Leveling Kit & Rear Block Kit from ReadyLift
      One 2.25” leveling kit for 07-up GM1500 trucks and one rear block kit (winner can choose between 2” or 3”) from ReadyLift
      $380 value for both kits

• Bed Liner from Bedrug
      One BedTred bed liner from Bedrug. This thing is pretty sweet and would be a great for your truck bed.
      $379 value

• Programmers
      I'm working on at least one programmer from one of the programmer companies that you're familiar with.
      $350 value?

• Polish kit from Adam's Polishes
      Adam's has kicked in a Adam's Essentials Detail Kit and also a Adam's Perfect Interior Kit.
      $279.90 value

• Prize pack from TruckVault
      I got an email confirmation from TruckVault for a prize, but I need to confirm some details about it. *This is really subject to change*
      $250 value?

• T-Shirts from Chevrolet!
      I'm getting a bunch of T-shirts from my contacts at Chevrolet! (multiple winners) They're committed to at least 10, but I think I can get it up to 20 maybe. I have two samples to show, I'll get some photos and post them up in the next week or two.
      $20 value each

• Gift Card from GM Parts Club
      Get OEM parts and accessories from this leading parts supplier. Not settled on the value of this prize yet, but there will be a gift card of some value.
      $250 value

• Other Prize Sponsors
      Maybe another few prizes ... I will have a final list by the end of next week (3/23/2012)

* Keep checking back often - we will update this post when changes are made to the prize list. ** Other vendors & manufacturers - if you are interested in taking part in the contest, please contact us on this site before 3/23/2012.

CONTEST RULES
    This page is for pre-contest information only and will be closed when the contest begins. Rules and contest information is subject to change without notice. Contest is slated to begin at 12:00 AM (Midnight) on Monday 3/26/2012 and will continue until the End Date, which has yet to be detemined. During the contest period, all posts over 25 words made on gmtruckclub.com will count as one entry into the contest. The total number of entries is determined by the total number of posts made on the website during the contest period. The more posts made to the site, the greater your chances of winning. Spam, nonsense comments and posts that violate the website rules will be disqualified, as will all posts made by banned members.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Are there more details on what the contest is based on?

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't wait!!!! Free Mods Are Cool!!!!!!:great:

6. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I sure could use a tonneau cover!!! Then I could get all of that diamond plate crap off of the truck!

7. ChevyFan

I have sent out another half-dozen requests for giveaway items for the contest, I am giving vendors until the end of next week to let me know and then we will begin after that.

8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Yay contest time again:party:

9. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

woo hoo! Truck toys!

10. ChevyFan

ReadyLift is officially in! Total value for all prizes is over $2500.