1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest ~ Chevy Truck Products Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, I'm working on a couple of more vendors this week. :) I think that $3,500 worth of stuff is good, but I want more! more prizes! gimme more! lol

CAN WE GET SOME LOVE FOR BEDRUG??
    Let's get some pressure on www.bedrug.com can we? They've got great stuff and are looking at being a sponsor on here and I've invited them to join the contest. How about some members with bedrug experience share their love by posting a new thread in the aftermarket forum about how they love it or have seen it work well for a friend of family member.
  2. ChevyFan

Bedrug is on board with a bed liner. $379 value. I'm updating the OP to this thread.
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Tonneau cover guys will be thrilled. :)
  4. ChevyFan

I'll do the math again but now it looks like we're over $4,000 in total prize value. :) I'm still working on other vendors.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

ATTA boy Steve keep pressing the buttons and letting the vendors know how great this will be for them as well as members:glasses:
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

sounds good to me.

although if i win something I may have to have you send it back to minnesota.

Alex
  7. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member

I'm subbing for more updates
  8. ChevyFan

9. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Man there is all kinds of goodies fer this contest!
  10. Ape

Ape New Member

NICE! Can't say as I've ever heard of these before? And I usually keep my ear pretty close to the ground when it comes to gun stuff.
    Just goes to show that company's advertising on things like this can get a pay off! ;-)