Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest ~ Chevy Truck Products Giveaway

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Anything for the truck that you get for free or just shipping an not be bad. Lots of good prizes from some outstanding sponsors.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We really owe a round of applause to all of the vendors who stepped up this year!
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

agreed. Its always nice to have prizes, but you always need the vendors chipping in to make it work
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

as much as I like free stuff, I really want to make a shout out to the vendors. without them this wouldnt have been possible. thanks to all of them!

Alex
  5. Boostedman

Boostedman New Member

excellent, i could use this for my silverado 1500
  6. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

For every winner that likes our Facebok Page prior to the end of the contest. I will throw in a free set of In Channel Window Visors with your prize.
    http://www.facebook.com/EGRUSA
  7. chilln

chilln New Member

I could really use these extras. Cool!!
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just bringing this thread back to life as we are just about to post the winners list. Feel free to talk about the winners on here and give us feedback about the contest in general.