1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Can we get some love for the sponsors for the Spring Contest?

Official Rules & Prize List
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/88289

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

What's everyone think of this year's contest?
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Pretty excited with the list of Vendors that are on board for this contest, hope they stick around for many more!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, people are being pretty quiet about the spring contest, no one's interested in winning free stuff huh?
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm stoked for the contest. The list of items donated by vendors is awesome. You've done some good work putting this together. I'm hoping we can keep these contest going just as strong with vendor support, or even stronger.
  5. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am SUPER EXCITED about the contest :yipi:

I'm very anxious to try out any one of these product. Since I'm a petite little lady, all that I ask is if I win the t-shirt do you have it in x-small? :wink:..LOL

I feel that these sponsors are very smart to get involved because getting the product into consumers hands is what it's all about.

Okay word count = 25, is this 1 entry? HAHA....Loving this contest!!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've been traveling and deliberately unplugged/offline for a few days, so pardon my tardy response. I'm pleased to see a solid 2012 contest and look forward to reviews of the prizes people receive.
  7. bsharles

bsharles New Member

Add me to that list.....I am on and off the puter but enjoy being able to call on other members to answer questions to things I can't remember how to do as I get older..........now if I could just find the page where I can click and it gets the repair done without me having to crawl my big butt under the truck or pay someone,,,when you find that page let me know ok....bobby
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Now where's the fun in that?
  9. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime Member

I love this board, it's the only site that does cool give away's. I'm glade I made the switch from **** talking Toyota fanboys to a Truck that is professional grade. The enthusiasts on these forums seem more willing to help than flame someone for asking for help. Keep it up I know I could never drive anything but a GMC, okay maybe a Silverado too!
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Should Steve and the Mods ever decide to advertise, I think this will have to be the script for the commercial.

I concur with every word, though I've happily never spent any time on the toyota forums.