GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Can we get some love for the sponsors for the Spring Contest?

Official Rules & Prize List
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/88289

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

What's everyone think of this year's contest?
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Pretty excited with the list of Vendors that are on board for this contest, hope they stick around for many more!
  3. ChevyFan

Wow, people are being pretty quiet about the spring contest, no one's interested in winning free stuff huh?
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

I'm stoked for the contest. The list of items donated by vendors is awesome. You've done some good work putting this together. I'm hoping we can keep these contest going just as strong with vendor support, or even stronger.
  5. AMac

AMac New Member

I am SUPER EXCITED about the contest :yipi:

I'm very anxious to try out any one of these product. Since I'm a petite little lady, all that I ask is if I win the t-shirt do you have it in x-small? :wink:..LOL

I feel that these sponsors are very smart to get involved because getting the product into consumers hands is what it's all about.

Okay word count = 25, is this 1 entry? HAHA....Loving this contest!!
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

I've been traveling and deliberately unplugged/offline for a few days, so pardon my tardy response. I'm pleased to see a solid 2012 contest and look forward to reviews of the prizes people receive.
  7. bsharles

bsharles New Member

Add me to that list.....I am on and off the puter but enjoy being able to call on other members to answer questions to things I can't remember how to do as I get older..........now if I could just find the page where I can click and it gets the repair done without me having to crawl my big butt under the truck or pay someone,,,when you find that page let me know ok....bobby
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Now where's the fun in that?
  9. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime New Member

I love this board, it's the only site that does cool give away's. I'm glade I made the switch from **** talking Toyota fanboys to a Truck that is professional grade. The enthusiasts on these forums seem more willing to help than flame someone for asking for help. Keep it up I know I could never drive anything but a GMC, okay maybe a Silverado too!
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

Should Steve and the Mods ever decide to advertise, I think this will have to be the script for the commercial.

I concur with every word, though I've happily never spent any time on the toyota forums.
  11. Crashogre

Crashogre New Member

I am new to this forum having been given my dad's 2001 burb. I enjoy driving it much more than my 94 Jeep Cherokee which I sold when I got it. The people on the forum seem eager to help. A contest with prizes just adds to the wonderfullness of the forum.
  12. ChevyFan

Thanks guys for all the props, it's nice to be able to keep something as cool as this running! ;-)
  13. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

I know the spring contest is still on going, but I'm lookin forward to the next contest! Maybe our new Autoanything Vendor will add to the pot? Here's hopin!
  14. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

This is so awesome!! Thanks so much sponsors!! and just realized I need 25 words so I am extending this post so it will count for the contest so I can win a sick awesome prize!!
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  15. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member

I finally got my computer fixed and have time to browse through the list of prizes. I must say that I will take one of everything. Even if I don't win I will probably end up buying most of those items anyway.
  16. Curky

Curky New Member

This is awesome, but I never win anything. I will try. Even if I just won the T-shirt I would be happy. Just got my truck not long ago and half of the prizes at on my to get list. This would be my first 25 word post for the contest. I think. :gasp:
  17. Deelove2000

Deelove2000 New Member

Awesome Assortment

These are some awesome trucks and the Vendors taking part are super cool. I am posting my vote right now. Anybody have inside detailing to these fine kept trucks?
  18. swany091

swany091 New Member

I'm still pretty new to this site and all. Still learning my way around. Just haven't had much time with the military and fire department. But i saw the e-mail and info on the spring contest and all the vendors and WOW ! really excited to see how everyone does.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I agree with everything being offered one would be crazy not to at least give it a chance. Good luck to you and everyone else I hope it works out !
  19. ChevyFan

Check the official rules again there sport. We're going to drop the word-count down. I just don't want people thinking that they can just post a bunch of nonsense posts that are like "hey there, nice! ................." and think that is an entry into the contest.
  20. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

I really like this forum! Every time I have had issues with my vehicles it's almost impossible to find anything that really helps me find what I'm looking for...But since we got our Burban, we didn't have much trouble that we couldn't usually handle on our own. I'm not all that mechanically inclined so I usually do the searching. Anyways, I'm really glad I found this board!! The people on here are helpful and easy to talk to! I've also never been on a forum like this and have a chance to win prizes (not that I will but still)! Thanks!