GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. dbb06

dbb06 Member

I think y'all did a great job getting a good variety of nice prizes! I'm interested in the gift card myself :great:. There is a small list of things I need to get my truck and that would certainly help.

2. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

This contest is a great idea, and you guys did an AWESOME job in selecting the prizes! I would personally love to win the leveling kit & rear block combo, it would make my truck complete! Or the fender flares! haha I don't care what it was, these are all great prizes!

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id like the level and block kit as well.

Alex

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just want reviews of each product that's won ... by each of the winners. :)

5. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

You guys do a great job runnin this site.The list of sponsors is sweet. Keep up the great work......

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I must say I concur. Pictures shall be posted. Reviews completed. If the vendors are nice enough to donate, we might as well be nice enough to give them the good press they're hoping for, presuming it's earned by the products and service.

7. dbb06

dbb06 Member

Oh for sure I would be on board for reviewing the product/s, and if one doesn't exist a write up on the install if needed/wanted! Thanks again to the sponsors!

8. The Prizes sound awesome! Writing a review of the prizes would be great for future purchase of said product for another member!

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

We gotta win something first guys and gals. But yes the prize list is very commendable. It is good to see the manufacturers support the little guys and not just the Nascar and other high dollar programs.

10. carmantx

carmantx Member

Very nice promotion. I hadn't been on in a little while, and just read this. I'll plan to be more active.