Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Blackmatter

Blackmatter Member

I agree with everyone this is an awsome site and I am stoked about the contest. I just don't get on to much cause during the day I take care of my 18 month old son and I work 12 hour days on the weekend.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We're just about to enter the last week for the contest! Better start to step-up your posts on this.

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I'm trying! I really want some fender flares lol but they'd have to wait a bit to be put on till I can get some bigger tires and maybe a lift. Save a brotha 400$

4. tx-silverado

tx-silverado New Member

I hope nobody plans on winning the Total Load Control because I AM!!! :party:

5. Jper

Jper Member

Awesome contest! Going to make sure I throw a like on facebook to all of the sponsors for their support! Hopefully adding fans will encourage them to continue sponsoring great events like this!

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Contest is over, it will take a day or so to calculate all of the winners on the forum, good luck to everyone!

7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Steve, you and this site rock. I would like to thank everyone who has a part in making this site function for guys like me to enjoy. Although I don't know who all of you are, I thank you. Which reminds me Steve maybe there should be some kind of page on here showing everyone who takes part in oiling this fine tuned machine. Just a little recognition so people like me know who to thank.:great:

8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sorry excuse!:rofl: I take care of a 3 year old and a 11 month old, plus have a full load of classes this semester and I still have time to make it here.

9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm in a WAR ZONE!!!!! Just thought I'd try to use that one. It's worth a shot... :lol:

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

We are all in a war zone, of some sort. We all battle daily to survive the onslaught.

Good Luck to all the winners. Looking forward to the next contest. Let them never end