1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Does that mean we'll have results this weekend? :party:
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i was wondering that as well surreal. i hope we do, tell my wife she won something off here for mothers day. corse, that may not go over to well.:gasp:

heheh

Alex
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Alex,

That story would be a prize to all of us. If you win something, you need to take one for the team and try and pull that one off.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Like Homer simpson giving his wife a bowling ball . Just don't get your wife a new handgun for Mothers day, especially if it is the one you have been looking at for a while. If you do, DO NOT include AMMO.
  5. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

well If I were a mother and I heard that I won something for my truck I'd be ecstatic. Getting someone else to install it would top the gift giving off.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
  6. Coach24

Ya better get busy as the clock is ticking. I think you would be a great mother. But don't let the opportunity pass you by.:happy:
  7. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

haha...that is a chat for another forum. Although I can say for sure that I would have to get an additional vehicle that would be made for carrying kids since I barely want other people in my truck who don't respect the cleanliness...LOL
  8. Coach24

When taught properly children will adhere to your rules. My vehicles where always clean and my children knew that they were to behave while in the vehicle. They still had fun but climbing on seats , eating in the vehicle, and smearing hand prints on windows was definitely a way to walk to school or elsewhere
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

i see steve updated the offical rules thread, hes hoping to have the winners posted by noon tomorrow, just thought i would share that.

Alex
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yea, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned, here.