GMTC 2012 Spring Contest Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

We understand Steve... I'm in No Rush... I'll be away in Pa for the next 30 Hr's anyway.. So take a breath... and count to 10...

2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

- [MENTION=21316]stev[/MENTION]e, wish you and your family well. My best friends kid had that done about 8 months ago. It was rough for them at first. Now he has said that it was the best money ever spent.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Family first, Steve, as it should be. I can't speak for others but I hope your little one is ok and appreciate the update.

4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We were one ear ache away from tubes. Good luck, hope it goes well and the family is feeling better soon. I don't know about you, but the allergens have been awful so far this Spring. Sorry to go off topic. Looking forward to see who won. :great:

5. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Like Surreal said family first. We are not going anywhere so no rush. I hope everyone starts to feel better soon.

6. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Steve, do what you got to do. I think I can speak for most people on here when I say we are patient so take care of your family. Family first for sure. I am most certainly going no where and can wait as long as it takes. I wish you and your family well, and hope everyone gets better.

7. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi Steve. I know all about tubes in the ears. It will make such a difference. Thoughts your way!

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Best wishes to you and your family!

9. Jper

Jper Member

Family First! Take care!

10. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Thanks for the update!