Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC 2012 Spring Contest ~ Winners List

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, May 15, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've got the winners list almost complete, I'll update and add to this thread when I get them all worked out and verify everything.

UPDATE - 5/24/2012
    The list of winners will be posted by noon tomorrow central time in this forum (not this thread). Keep checking back for a new thread to surface with the list of winners, and I might make a bit of a game out of it. :)

UPDATE - 5/25/2012
    Each prize will get their own separate post in the "Contests & Giveaways" forum. Keep your eyes open as we will post the winner sometime during the hour, and we're on Central time.

8:00 Hour - ShotLock from TruckVault
    9:00 Hour - GM Parts Club $250 Gift Certificate
    10:00 Hour - Adam's Polish Kits
    11:00 Hour - Bedrug Bedliner
    12:00 Hour - ReadyLift Lift & Leveling Kits
    1:00 Hour - Truxedo Tonneau Cover
    2:00 Hour - EGRUSA Fender Flares
    3:00 Hour - Total Load Control Towing System
    3:00 Hour - Chevrolet t-shirts (20)

pimp.jpg
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. ChevyFan

haha, sorry for the delay on this guys. We've had pneumonia and the Norwalk virus in our house the last three weeks, plus the baby had to get ear tubes, blah blah balh. I'm working on getting the contests winners worked out and should be able to post them by tomorrow noon ... (and maybe tonight!) ...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I'm going to unlock this. Who wants the winners list now and who wants them tomorrow or maybe next week? :) Remember there are only 8 prizes (plus 20 t-shirts) and I have the 8 big prizes already matched up and ready to go.
  3. Jaele

Jaele Member 2 Years 100 Posts

OOO go now!
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am curious but, can wait longer if needed.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I vote post what you've got so far. But I also defer to what works for you. You have enough going on in your house right now without worrying about that. I hope things are getting better there.
  6. ChevyFan

ok, I am going to send out a mass email (not all that effective before a three-day weekend) tonight to draw everyone in here for a big event tomorrow ... and I will have the winners list posted by noon CST tomorrow. :)
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A mass email to whom? All users? Some of us have notifications set up only for PM's. (Most sysadmin types know to go set such things and I know I'm not the only one with it set...)
  8. ChevyFan

... If you're worried about not being notified about winning a prize, don't worry I'll make certain that every winner is notified with plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation to collect the prize he/she wins.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok lets see.... :sleep: I'm in the EST time zone and it's daylight savings time this year.. The sun is behind the clouds. So I won't get my list till 1Pm? [​IMG]
  10. AA1PR

AA1PR Rockstar

contest entry

Ok so who is the winner