Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC alone among friendly forums?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Caddiac, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thanks for the kudos guys. We're not a bunch of prudes or kill joys here, but I have from the beginning tried to make this board flame-free and serious. I call it "PG-13" for content and I think most people understand what that means. We've been around for just about 9 years and are not going away.

Wow, I was a young man when I launched this forum ... not so much anymore. Just turned 40 over the weekend. YIKES!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've always felt this is the friendliest forum on the web, I too have seen the ridicule and sarcasm that is prevalent on the other sites. I'd be curious to see what the average age of the memberships are, I have a feeling our group may be slightly on the old fogey side! I'm a believer in if you don't know, keep quiet. A brief " we don't know" would probably help the "TopKick" type posts, but since this is mostly a light truck site we usually have someone who has an answer.

*Happy Birthday Steve!

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Happy birthday Steve! I remember 40, I was going bald but was not fat yet..........

To you and alll the Mods: keep on doing what your doing!

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm the opposite. Probably not going to lose my hair, but it's going white and I've got to lose some excess lbs for sure.

5. ChevyFan

[MENTION=48324]Caddiac[/MENTION]. Where are you again?