1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC App

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by MCrewsZ71, Aug 15, 2012.

1. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 New Member

I think y'all guys should create a GMTC android app!!! That other full-size forum has one and it would be awesome if I could access the forums on the go. Just an idea that I figures I would suggest....
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member ROTM Winner

This would be a great idea. Would be alot easier for me to access while im working or out and about.. Should def look into this.
  3. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member

I would definitely be on board for that. An app to access the forum instead of having to go to the website and view it through the phone would be awesome.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We've got options to get this done, I'm trying to get enough time free to look into doing this.
  5. sfdefender24

Thats awesome, im sure you would get alot of people to support the app. Hopefully you have it up and running by the time i get back from Afghanistan at the end of the year.
  6. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 New Member ROTM Winner

I would love to have an app so I can access GMTC 24/7.

sfdefender24...Good luck and have fun, Brother.
  7. sfdefender24

Thanks bro. its def interesting over here. its good for being able to mod a truck tho, all i do is save save and save some more lol. 24/7 access would be great!!!!
  8. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 New Member

We know you're a busy man Steve....
  9. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 New Member

Stay safe out there man!!!
  10. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

I would totally support this!!
    [MENTION=37976]sfdefender24[/MENTION] - Stay safe!!