GMTC best forum on the Web!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 178kchevy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. 178kchevy

178kchevy Member

I was Googling forums for Chevy Trucks today, just to see what was out there, and GMTC is, in my opinion, the best forum on the Web specifically for Chevy and GMC Trucks! The format is great and it's easy to navigate around and find what your looking for. Thanks for a great site and also for letting me be a part of it. You all are super nice folks and have helped me a great deal in the short time I've been a member. Thanks alot!

Jeff

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome for you to say Jeff!
    Tell your friends!

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

definitely tell your friends so we can grow!!! I started here and never looked back

4. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's awesome to hear opinions like that, and I definitely agree! I've been on the site for about a year now and I've learned "truck loads" of information! I would say boat loads, but truck loads is just more appropriate :glasses:

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Great site.

This is a great site! With great people!:great:

6. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcomr to the Site and Thanks

7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's excellent that you feel that way. The site is constant evolving, and not only do we like to hear feedback like this, but feedback that will help us to grow with our members needs and expectations.
    So if you have a suggestion please pass it along to any of the moderators via personal message.