1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Clothing & Merchandise Thread for 2011

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotrodking86, Oct 31, 2011.

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 Rockstar 100 Posts

Steve and Members,
    I have only been here since April, but I have grown to love this forum. Has there ever been GMTC sweatshirts or anything made for its members to buy? I think it would be awesome to have some other things besides stickers, don't get me wrong I love my sticker, but maybe some sweatshirts or something could be made and sold to the members. I know that I would sport some GMTC clothing, sweatshirts, shirts, hats, etc. What does everyone think? Just a note, if something like this were to happen, lets remember us bigger guys. We will need to have some larger sizes 3xl+

2. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 Rockstar 100 Posts

I guess my idea wasn't all that great, no one else on here thinks that some GMTC clothing would be cool?

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There was a thread about this a while back. Not sure what the outcome ever was. I would get a sweatshirt or two.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I never saw it until now, but you're not the first to ask.

Pre-order Shirts & Stuff ... In general, I guess I could get some pre-orders taken and we can see how many people would want one and then I (or one of the members) could get them made. Does anyone do this for a living / have experience with it and would want to handle it?

We did have a CafePress store a number of years ago, and GM went through and took down all "GM" branded stuff, because a lot of people were selling counterfeit stuff like Chevy logos and all that, you can't do that. Technically, GM Truck Club and GMTruckClub.com are trademarks owned by me, but that's another store. I guess we could try this again.

Then there is the issue of the logo to use. I have the current logo that you see up above, then there is the old logo, the logo that appears on the stickers and then we are working on a new set of logos as well.

That being said, the holidays are coming on us and time is getting short.

WHO'S INTERESTED AND WHAT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING / GETTING AS A GIFT?
    - shirts, hats, mugs, mousepads, calendars, etc?

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

id be interested in a hat or a shirt, nothing to fancy.

Alex

6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Steve you can put me down for 2 sweatshirts. 3xl. I like the logo that is used for for the stickers.

7. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I would like to have a hat and a couple of sweatshirts

8. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Steve, you can put me down for a sweatshirt (1) large.

9. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'd wear a hat.
    Ya know, GM Customer Service is already affiliated with GMTC - what about a Special Edition license? Could GM be contacted through customer service and allow a limited run or special licensing or something like that?
    D

10. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

1 XL tshirt and 1 XL hoodie would be my order!