1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Clothing & Merchandise Thread for 2011

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotrodking86, Oct 31, 2011.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree I can see where it would be kinda plain for a whole t-shirt. I think a long sleeve t-shirt with the logo going down the sleeve would be cool! I don't know if it would be possible but if we could customize our sweatshirts where we could put what we wanted on them and both have the gmtc logo on their, I thunk that would be cool.
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

In this day and age many things are possible. Customized individual shirts can be done but would , obviously, carry a higher cost to produce
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I would buy a black hoodie with a white logo on the back.
  4. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Me Too! thats sounds decent.
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Sounds like there's lots of interest in these items, maybe time to organize a t-shirt design competition??? Just throwin ideas around.
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have been talking about ROTM calendar with Steve since last year... Steve and I need to talk... LOL and get it out there..... Stickers, Hats, and Tees are a good idea too...
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A calendar titled "The girls of GMTC", perhaps? Posed in bikinis? On the hoods of their rides? I bet it would sell...

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION], what say you? :rofl:
  8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Censored24 thinks that is a grand idea and I am willing to help put it together. With NAk and my camera gear we should be able to get some great pics.:rules:

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

If Steve will give me permission to use either the current logo or a new logo I can get started immediately . I spoke with my daughter as we were working out and she said she would be thrilled to help and also keep costs to a minimum.
    She understands that the club has been good fro me and she wants to help any way she can.
    She just order some Under Armour tees for me and I will see if she will embroider GMTC on the sleeve then Post a pic.
    Some items I can renew my business license and actually buy for less than she can, as I have contacts in the sporting goods industry( being a former REP).
    just need the green light.
    I think we could put a store on the site for ordering and show available merchandise. Also leaving open the possibilities of special orders.