GMTC Clothing & Merchandise Thread for 2011

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotrodking86, Oct 31, 2011.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree I can see where it would be kinda plain for a whole t-shirt. I think a long sleeve t-shirt with the logo going down the sleeve would be cool! I don't know if it would be possible but if we could customize our sweatshirts where we could put what we wanted on them and both have the gmtc logo on their, I thunk that would be cool.

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

In this day and age many things are possible. Customized individual shirts can be done but would , obviously, carry a higher cost to produce

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I would buy a black hoodie with a white logo on the back.

4. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Me Too! thats sounds decent.

5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Sounds like there's lots of interest in these items, maybe time to organize a t-shirt design competition??? Just throwin ideas around.

6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have been talking about ROTM calendar with Steve since last year... Steve and I need to talk... LOL and get it out there..... Stickers, Hats, and Tees are a good idea too...

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A calendar titled "The girls of GMTC", perhaps? Posed in bikinis? On the hoods of their rides? I bet it would sell...

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION], what say you? :rofl:

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Censored24 thinks that is a grand idea and I am willing to help put it together. With NAk and my camera gear we should be able to get some great pics.:rules:

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

If Steve will give me permission to use either the current logo or a new logo I can get started immediately . I spoke with my daughter as we were working out and she said she would be thrilled to help and also keep costs to a minimum.
    She understands that the club has been good fro me and she wants to help any way she can.
    She just order some Under Armour tees for me and I will see if she will embroider GMTC on the sleeve then Post a pic.
    Some items I can renew my business license and actually buy for less than she can, as I have contacts in the sporting goods industry( being a former REP).
    just need the green light.
    I think we could put a store on the site for ordering and show available merchandise. Also leaving open the possibilities of special orders.