1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Club Window Sticker Owners!

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Nov 14, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Have to be more members now with this. I'm sending out 6 pakets today alone.

3. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I joined and posted one of my trucks with the sticker. I'll try to get a picture of the other one and add it later.

4. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

OK, I just added the picture of "Tom" with the sticker in the back window. Does that mean I'm a member of this group twice?:rofl:

5. garagegoon

garagegoon Member

As soon as i get mine I will be sure to show it off with some pics.... :great:

6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I get my sticker laying right here, I washed my pickup yesterday, Ill put it on tomrrow :glasses:

7. ChevyFan

Let's go people! I've been sending these out like CRAZY and we've got to get more photos up. It's just that simple, get the sticker, slap it on, upload a photo! :gasp:

8. jschaffer116

jschaffer116 New Member

Just joined. How do we go about getting one?