1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Club Windows Stickers In ACTION!

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by DirtDog, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I used that sticker (it was the first batch we got posted up here) on the front page of the website to hopefully sell some more stickers! Remember, proceeds go to keep the servers up and running!
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just ordered mine :)
  3. ChevyFan

Got the order, will go out later today.
  4. RockHead

RockHead New Member ROTM Winner

5. ChevyFan

Awesome, looks great!
  6. Pete95Sierra

thanks steve... cant wait to get em!!!
  7. ChevyFan

Don' be shy folks, we've got a lot more stickers left and I'm getting ready to order batch #2. Remember, profits to these stickers will go back into the general server fund and software fund to help keep this site running! We've over $100/month in fees now and we're going to get more expensive!

Thanks to everyone who's ordered a sticker now! Let's hope that the weather cooperates more and everyone can post pics of the stickers on their rigs soon!
  8. Pete95Sierra

Got my stickers yesterday!!! I didnt get a chance to put them on yet its been raining but I will post pics when I get them on hopefully it will warm back up soon... thanks for the work steve and getting them out quick... I think I speak for everyone here when I say thanks for your hard work!!
  9. ChevyFan

Shake and Bake!

I think this is a whole community effots we've got here! Glad to be part of it.

We've still got stickers left to sell, don't wait. I won't want to hear a bunch of folks crying becuase they missed out on the first order of decals.
  10. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Still waiting on mine.