1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Club Windows Stickers In ACTION!

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by DirtDog, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

Due these coming in different colors?
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Any color you want, as long as it's white. :)

What did you have in mind for a color?
  3. Calbaby968

Calbaby968 Rockstar 100 Posts

Decal looks awesome. I'm gonna have to order a large one for big Big Blue
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ordered one yesterday. I ordered a white one. I hope he still has them in that colour...

:rofl:
  5. ChevyFan

We've gone through this batch pretty well. I did miss sending out a couple of them, sorry in advance to those that are getting theirs late. I'll make it up to you, check the package! ;-)

I'll be shipping out tomorrow, I have about 8 to send out, anyone else wants to get one, now is a good time as we've got them in stock and I'll be shipping tomorrow morning. :great:
  6. Springthing

Will these fit a 1999 K2500 7.4L Suburban? I'm looking to install one on my truck.

Do you have any green ones? :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't help myself...
  7. Calbaby968

Ordered mine. I know there is 2 smalls and only 1 large. Do you have an Xtra large for my big back window? (In Blue preferably) :glasses:
  8. ChevyFan

How big would you want it? I will have to contact my manufacturer and see what they will charge for essentially a one-off prodution in blue. You would have to find the blue color that you want as well. Blue might not look that great on a window either, white does.
  9. Calbaby968

I received my deal today. It's a decent size, but I would want one about twice it's size to show it off. My truck is big. Gotta show off the big decal. White is fine, I was just adding to the humor.
  10. Springthing

Got mine today (Saturday) and didn't even go into the house. Went right the shop, but my cleaning supplies, cleaned up the windows real nice and good and stuck that puppy on there. Photo to follow! Thanks Steve!