Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Feedback Wanted: How Can We Do Better?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I am opening the floor to anyone who has any ideas, comments, concerns or feedback to help make GMTC better.

Let's hear what changes you would like to see over the next few months.

New forums?
    New features?
    Change something around?
    Things that bug you?
    Something clearly missing that we just overlooked?
    Overall ideas?
  2. trapstud

trapstud Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have an idea, but it would probably take some work. Have the Moderators or others do New GM Truck test drives. I think if you (Steve) were to write a formal letter explaining the intention of the test drive and maybe allowing a week or two of free advertising on the site in return for there time. The reviews should probably have the normal info on the truck (engine options, towing specs etc.) to draw interest from non members as well as something that would be of interest to club members.
  3. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I belong to a Harly Vrod site 1130.com They do a group buy on products. Say anyone wanting a K&N Cai they make a deal with a distributor for a price and presell them. Give the supplier the numbers and get a deep discount. Kinda what you were talking about when one of the guys was going to sell parts on here
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good stuff, ill respond to these in the am. Keep the ideas coming.