GMTC Logo & Designs Contest ~ Win Free Stuff

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. 2k8z71

2k8z71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Agreed!!!!

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Haahaa! That's funny. I am FAR from the best! (Thank you though... That made my night ;) ). The truth is that I used to go to the free logo sites and look at their designs. Many of them are actually pretty good if you step back and take a deeper look. They are good to use as a creativity springboard. The same is how I write commercials; I see or hear a commercial or I may see something while driving down the street that strikes me as "Hey! That would be a cool ad if..." and I store that idea away for when I have a client that it would be a good match for... Which is actually backwards from the way most other copy writers approach it.

Come to think of it, my brain usually works backwards from everyone else's! It's been suggested that there are meds for that! LOL!

In any case, thank you! That was a pretty cool comment!

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

[MENTION=12002]moogvo[/MENTION] - I do like that logo you did what do you think instead of it being oval. It was the shape of the side of a truck or front?

4. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I could see a line in the shape of the silhouette of a truck... The more stuff you add, though, the more busy and cluttered it becomes.

5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have another one in the works, just kinda busy right now. soon real soon

6. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

GM Truck Club Logo

gmc_logo_sml2.jpg

Maybe I should have spaced the letters on TRUCK CLUB farther apart.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  7. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

gmc_logo_sml2 (1).gif
    I based tie logo on this and the square blue GM logo.

8. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

my altered logo

This is my altered logo. If someone with a better program took it I'll bet they could make it look a lot better.

gmc_logo_sml2.jpg

9. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

I like the cartoon style truck pictures maybe a back design for a tee would have several different body style gm trucks represented by the forum with a big club logo in the middle. Then for the front a simple pocket design?

10. tiltonb

tiltonb New Member

logo.jpg How about this? I like the truck much better.

Attached Files: