1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Logo & Designs Contest ~ Win Free Stuff

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

There wasn't any mention of avoiding "licensed" material. Here is one from me.

GMTC Logo1.jpg
  2. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You should never use anything licensed. If you use a program with a license, there are a couple ways around it. If you contact them, sometimes they will simple just charge you, give it to you, or say you can have it if you advertise our (their) site.
    If it is a professorial web design program that was bought, there is not one.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's good though, it's thinking outside of one box and into another box. :) Good work guys. I had a friend work up some samples and I'll post them as soon as HE SENDS THEM TO ME! It's been a week now, I saw them on his computer but not now.
  4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

talking about GMTC, do we even have a slogan?
  5. sunnycute

sunnycute New Member

OK, a little rough with this stuff but here is a hat. The white one is different. Keep in mind I’m at work and am not spending a lot of time. I will this weekend, but since I did it, I will post.
  6. Sameer

Sameer New Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl65, width: 880"]Excellent information. Thanks for spending the time. Genuinely enjoyed the post.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

@Steve This idea came to me and took me a while to play with it. I think by looking at this you get what was going on in my head. If this is something you like I could see if my wife can fix it up.
    GMTC Logo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@moogvo I think this idea is dead but i was trying to highlight Chevy and GMC. Steal it and see if you can fix it up .If you like it You seem better at this.
  8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hats like this one are pretty popular right now:

http://store.nascar.com/Hats/Chase_Authentics_Official_Pit_Cap_Kasey_Kahne

Again, keep it simple. Take a black hat, put the current window sticker design on there in white letters and offset from center. I think that would look pretty sweet. Or maybe a white hat with the same logo and placement but black lettering.

A license plate frame would be easy. Just use the current header logo and put "GMTruckClub.com" across the top and across the bottom put "the premier Chevy Truck community". Although, shouldn't it say "the premier GM Truck community"?

Curky's polo shirt looks good.

Put the current window sticker on various drinking vessels. Take a white coffee mug and put the sticker design on it in black lettering. A beer stein with the sticker logo etched into it would look cool.
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

so is this dead??? been some time since this idea was brought up for the logo.. no change yet that I see anyway.
  10. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Phantom has a good point. Any update on the merch?