1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GMTC Members in Nevada

Discussion in 'NV - Nevada Chevy Truck Club' started by Sir Charles, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Sir Charles

Sir Charles New Member

Anyone in Nevada, the Silver State?
  2. nvbeav

nvbeav New Member

Sparks, NV here. Just 8 hours from Las Vegas (9 or 10 when you follow the speed limit) -- when we get out-of-town visitors, they often ask about taking a quick tour of The Strip :^)

I just replied to another guy in Tonopah in the "Southwest" Regional forum. Nevada's more Pacific than Southwest, but we ought to have our own group with Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, and Montana (Mountain West?). Pay no attention to my thinking out loud...
  3. The Popcorn King

The Popcorn King New Member

Instead of starting a new thread. I will just add to this one.

I'm in Henderson, NV. Just south of the strip. Any other members here from the Henderson, Vegas, Pahrump area?

Also, there is a weekly car show i go to on Sat mornings called Cars and Coffee. You will usually find me and my Son there. Anyone interested in going?
  4. OldDawg

OldDawg New Member

henderson here also
  5. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey NV, can you add Oregon to your Idaho, Montana, Nevada region? I've spent more time in Nv. than I've spent exploring Oregon. Besides, we don't want to be associated with Kalifornika up here, we'd much rather be tied to you. ha ha ha
  6. OldDawg

OldDawg New Member

hey i'd be interested in checking out that car show where is it located?
  7. 92 Burban

92 Burban New Member

I'm in Vegas.... Off of Blue Diamond.
  8. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles New Member

Nevada- Displaced Nevadan

In Missouri-Nr. Springfield, Mo.
    Raised in CC, Nv. 68-78
    Back and forth since then . Can't really settle in here.... The desert gets in your Bones,Blood,Lungs & Heart . Best Damn "Middle of Bumm Fkd' Egypt" Four wheelin EVER !
    Just remember to have yer crap together before ya set out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually trying to get back next year or so (Dayton/Stage Coach/Silver Springs) .

"Desert Dwellers" are a whole nother' "Breed" all together .

Steve "The Desert Rat"
  9. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

Vegas out near Nellis AFB
  10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Not home yet, but should be back in Vegas early next year!